Thursday 22 August 2013

HAUL!

HAUL!


Hey, Bees!

Today I have a haul post for you; I haven't tried any of these just yet but I am very much looking forward to using them all! I am having to restrain myself, however, until their predecessors run out.
(I am currently using double amounts of everything in order to speed this up.)

I should tell you first of all that these were all presents, so I am unable to tell you exactly what price they were and from where, but I will be placing information about possible alternative sources :)

-Cool Cucumber Eye Pads
Okay, so however good for your eyes it is to place cucumber slices on them whilst you lie back and relax, I find that this is a massive bother to go to, most of the time I don't have cucumber in the fridge because i dislike the taste and to top this off, on the rare occasion that I do use cucumber, they seem completely unable to remain in one place and I cannot relax due to my constant attempts to balance everything!
For this reason, I feel extremely excited about using these, as their flexible shape leaves me breathing a massive sigh of relief, safe in the knowledge that my days of tipping my head at ridiculous angles may well be well and truly over.

These are available widely online ranging in price from £1.50-£7.00.


-Scottish Fine Soaps Co. Wild Rose soap in a tin
If you know me, you'll know that I absolutely LOVE the Scottish Fine Soaps Company! Their products smell absolutely gorgeous and I just think that the packaging is so sweet! There's something really very friendly and comforting about even the website!

This is available for £4.96 from the Scottish Fine Soaps website.


-Burts Bees lip balm (original)
The very KING of all lip balms.
I have wanted a Burts Bees lip balm for ages, but I've often thought them too expensive for a lip balm whilst i can pick one up for £2 less from Boots. I'd assumed that I was drawn to the packaging and that was it, but since reading many brilliant reviews, I grew more and more determined to get my hands on one, so when I received one as a present I was extremely happy indeed!

This is available for £3.69 from the Burt's Bees website.


-Sea Salt Spray
Since this because an increasingly more desired item over the past 2 years, I have wanted it desperately. The hitch for me was that I, at this point, had short hair, and didn't think it would look particularly good just at that point. Now, however, I have 2 years of hair growth and look forward to chucking my hair into a messy high ponytail or curling it and then scrunching it up!

You can pick up a bottle of salt spray for £3.47 from Superdrug.


That's all for now, Bees!

Naomi,
DoesntSheSparkle
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment