Friday 16 August 2013

Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara review

Benefit 'They're Real!' Mascara Review


Hey, Bees!

So, in case any of you HADN'T realised already, which I think is highly unlikely, I am crazily into Benefit products, and so you might imagine my joy when I picked up their famous 'They're real!' mascara in a special offer pack holding one full size and one travel size product for the usual price!
This was to celebrate a second year as Britain's number 1 mascara, which I find highly believable from the incredible results!

The extreme lengthening mascara holds within in fibres allowing the lashes to appear lusciously lengthened -- no wonder it's at the top of its game!

I have been extremely impressed with the lengthening effect of this product and the finish allows them to stand out boldly, and for me, I have noticed that my eyes appear larger.
This is NO LIE!!!
I do, however, have a couple of grievances with this product.

Firstly, My eyelashes tend to be very thin, and I so wanted this product to be the answer to my problems, but, unfortunately, it wasn't.

In addition to 'They're Real!' I find myself having to use an additional drugstore volumising product, which is, to be honest, a bit of a pain.

My second problem, is that my eyelashes, in addition to being thin and in need of length, tend to stick out rather than curling, and it would have been fabulous for this mascara to have aided this in some way...
As it stands, it did nothing for that, and I still have to resort to my trusty eyelash curlers.

I still love this product, though.

Naomi,
DoesntSheSparkle
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment