Tuesday 20 August 2013

5 Beauty things I fail at.

5 Beauty things I fail at.


Hey, Bees!

So today I'm making a list of 5 beauty procedures or actions that I just CANNOT do, no matter how much I attempt them!

1) Applying nail varnish to my left hand.
I'm left-handed and totally useless at doing anything with my right, and so when it comes to applying my nail varnish, I get real troubles!
I cannot apply in smooth, straight lines, and I definitely cannot keep within the perimeter of my nail!

2) Apply eyeliner to my right eye.
For some bizarre reason, I cannot close my right eye without closing the left one also.
This is restricted to the right side of my face, and I can wink perfectly with the left!
This often leads to wobbly lines and a whole lot more time than should be spent in front of the mirror!

3) Dye my whole head of hair without missing a couple of patches.
Okay, so when I apply the mousse or gloopy liquid, I am absolutely positive that I have got every single little individual hair coated, yet when i wash it out and dry my hair, there are still streaks of the previous colour!
How infuriating.

4) Use Hot Rollers!
My gosh I wish I could use these!
I purchased a set after watching several youtube tutorials where they had created gorgeous flowing waves, yet when I attempt this it just doesn't work!
It's not because my hair is stubborn, it is just because I am completely and utterly USELESS and this!

5) Use lip and cheek stains.
I don't know what it is -- I can use both lip products and blushers, but when I attempt to use stains it seems that the sides are never even and the colour is patchy.

So there we have it -- I'm sure there are far more, but those were the ones that sprang to mind when writing this!

Thanks

Naomi,
DoesntSheSparkle
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment