Friday 16 August 2013

My August Favourites and Autumn Wish List!


My August Favourites and Autumn Wish List!


Hey, Bees!

So this is going to be my monthly run-down of my favourite products and fashion looks/items, and possibly even some other items(!) for August followed by my Autumn wish list -- I hope you like it -- and remember, you're completely allowed to disagree! I won't be offended!!

August Favourites

-Benefit Hello Flawless Powder
The reason this is has made my favourites list is due to its incredible, out of this world results for my make-up. I find that it creates a professional finish, and leaves me looking almost airbrushed... even if I do say so myself! I've had many, many compliments about this product, so to hear people tell me that "Your skin looks amazing!" screams good vibes about this product!







-Marlon Cerise Heart printed Onesie

I picked this up online and I absolutely LOVE it!! It's nice, thin material is lightweight and absolutely ideal for these hottest of Summer months... even if the heat does only last about 3 days over here! It is short sleeved and the fairly slim legs cut off at my ankles. I liked that it fastens with buttons from halfway down the chest, and I liked also the elasticated waist.











Wish List for Autumn

-Physicians Formula Happy Booster Mood Boosting Blush

Okay, so is this just the most awesome product ever!!
"featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress."  - Physicians Formula website

I'm sorry but... wow.
Just... wow.
How freakin' cool is that?!

I want this so so much!
I'm sceptical as to whether this will actually work in the way that the description promises, or whether it will be more of a placebo effect... but the design is just gorgeous and it even makes me happy to look at this blusher! Please tell me that I'm not alone in this!!


-Rampant Sporting transparent wellies

After discovering 'Rampant Sporting' as a brand just this week, I have truly fallen in love with every single one of their products and eagerly wish for the day that I do a Rampant Sporting Haul blog! These, however, caught my eye for a number of reasons, the first of which being that I do ACTUALLY need a pair of wellies... and not in the way that I need another pair of shoes, I mean, I genuinely don't have any. The second reason is that, and I may be being extremely immature here, but the simple fact that they are damn SEE-THROUGH amazes me completely!! I'm drawn into these like a moth to a flame... I MUST have them.

It's completely worth adding here that I also love these socks and all the others in the range.



-Real Techniques brushes (ALL of them!)

Currently, my brushes are a mixture from Superdrug, Boots and the products I have bought with in-built applicators, and whilst these are all perfectly well working brushes serving their sole purpose in a perfectly acceptable manner, I find that there's something satisfying about having a complete set.

The reason I chose the Real Techniques brushes above all others was firstly that they just look so appealing! I mean, look at the colour coded handles for different product types! (e.g, the purples are eyes). I'm easily wowed, and so you can only imagine that these blew me away, and I'm a definite sucker for cute colour!! MUCH better than my dull black drugstore brushes! Another reason for my interest in this range was that, judging by the various reviews, these really are effective and professional standard brushes. Designed by make-up artist Samantha Chapman, everything from the design to the effect of these brushes makes professional standards that bit more achievable. I love them.

2 comments:

  1. I really want the real techniques brushes too! Also love your onesie, sooo cute!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! Don't you just NEED them so much! hehe:')
      Thank you! :)
      Miss Noire
      xo

      Delete