Saturday 17 August 2013

Sleek Face Form Contour Kit Review

Sleek Face Form Contour Kit Review


Hey, Bees!

So today I'm going to review Sleek's Contour Kit.
I managed to pick this up for £9.99 from Superdrug, which is a popular UK drugstore -- it contains a contouring powder, a highlighting powder and a blusher in three sections with a handy mirror in a rectangular compact... I love the Sleek packaging!!

Due to the vampire-like qualities of my skin, I thought that I would struggle to find a kit in colours that would suit my complexion -- but I needn't have worried -- I picked up the light kit -- and it is absolutely perfect for my skin.

A worry of mine was that the contour colour would be too dark for my skin -- and due to my not being too good at contouring, I worried far too much that I wouldn't be able to 'do' it!!
But I needn't have worried at all -- this colour blended perfectly and looked gorgeous! I used a Real Techniques brush (By Samantha Chapman, available in Boots or Superdrug, they seem a tad pricey but they're definitely worth it!) and it was so easy to blend!!! I was anxious and reluctant to use the blusher, as I really do have trouble with blushers -- there only being a couple that look reasonably good on my skin -- but this really did look brilliant -- the contouring powder enhances the slight shimmer of the orange-y blush and both blend together beautifully!

I have nothing bad to say about this kit whatsoever :)

Naomi,
DoesntSheSparkle
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment