Monday 19 August 2013

Products I will use through Autumn (Make-Up)

Products I will use through Autumn (Make-Up)


Hey Bees,

So today has been a really chilly day where I am and this got me thinking about how close Autumn really is(!) which, in turn, led me on to thinking about the make-up products I'll be using this Autumn, as I get truly excited by the change in seasons and feel it completely necessary to have a complete make-up bag overhaul! I suppose this is sort of like a wish list too, as I don't have all of these just yet.

-Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

I have never heard a bad word about this exceedingly cheap drugstore foundation (£8.99 for a 30ml bottle from Boots, UK), and in truth, I don't think I can hear enough good regarding it! Various beauty bloggers and vloggers have praised the Rimmel product, saying that it has an excellent coverage, and blends easily and smoothly for a natural look, but without looking too dewy... So I'm extremely keen to give this a go! Plus the bottle is so lovely and I think the orange detailing on the bottle leans it ever more towards this time of year... If you're going to purchase this at any time, at least make it Autumn!

-Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
I must say that I love this concept. The Creamy Concealer Kit contains a concealer and set in one kit -- I think this is a gorgeous little set and I just find it adorable -- I would LOVE to have this sitting in my make-up bag!
I have heard such good things about this kit -- also a good, even coverage, and, (and I promise you this is a pure coincidence and not a running theme through this list!) the name 'Bobbi BROWN', like the colour of the foundation, brings to mind Autumnal shades. (£24 from Bobbi Brown)


-Sleek Contour and Blush Kit in Light
Now, I did a review on this the other day and said how much I loved it and how impressed I was with this drugstore brand kit (£9.99 from Superdrug, UK). I hit a dilemma just now, as I was going to put the Sleek blusher in this colour (Rose Gold) as a separate item, but I thought that the kit was just so impressive that I couldn't not mention the trio!
The contour is brilliant and blends so easily into the skin creating such a great effect, and the Rose Gold blush I think would just look so gorgeous in the autumn months with a knitted scarf and a wardrobe in shades evocative of Autumn leaves.


-Benefit BADgal mascara in Brown
Now, I have a real make-up crush on Benefit products. The packaging is gorgeous and the products are brilliant! I had a tester of BADgal in Black in a travel size, and I absolutely loved it -- and my Autumn shades consist of oranges and browns -- and I think that the softer, more neutral shade on the eyelashes would look great, again, with a wardrobe of Autumnal colours. This lengthens and volumises to perfection, creating an appearance of lovely, luscious lashes. (£17.50, Benefit)







-NARS Laguna Bronzer
Well.
If you are an avid reader of these blogs or watcher of blogs, you will be fully aware and comfortable of this award-winning bronzer! A good, even coverage with a setting ability and the handy non-shine effect so rare to find, this wonder product is available for £26 from NARS. The warming tones of this bronzer will look wonderful in the Autumn months -- I definitely, DEFINITELY want this.





-MAC Eyeshadows
The thing I love about Mac Eyeshadows is that I can buy up three or four and, in effect, use these to create my own trio or quad and they will look absolutely fabulous together! For this reason I would like, in my make up bag this Autumn, MAC eyeshadows in Bronze, Arena, Patina and All That Glitters and Retrospeck.
...Please.
For £12.50 each, I think these Autumnal browns are gorgeous and so worth the buy!

Retrospeck
Patina
Bronze
Arena






-Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss
Now, in the Autumn, I go just a little bit crazy for red lipstick -- and this Autumn, I think it needs to be a deep, rich red, which looks lovely with Autumnal clothes! I liked Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 111 -- a deep red, which is extremely pigmented and stays on your lips throughout the day -- there really is nothing bad to say about this product!



And there we have it -- my make up bag essentials for Autumn 2013!

Thanks for reading, Bees!

Naomi,
DoesntSheSparkle
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment