Sunday 20 September 2015

Selling Ice Cream to Hipsters: Vintage Clothes Fair


In true East London fashion, myself and a few friends decided to spend our Saturday fighting off hipster types and rummaging through piles of vintage clothing in an 'everything £1' warehouse sale. Underestimating the level of interest, we turned up at about 11 only to stand in line for a good hour and a half before finally entering the building and grabbing everything that came to hand in a vicious scrabble that brought to mind the Hunger Games (with me as Katniss, of course). With neither time nor space to try anything on, this was a bit of a guessing game with some items, but I managed to pick up four pieces I was really happy with, and so I think the ridiculously long queue was worth it. Plus a guy came past selling ice cream and sorbet, so I was happy. I'll upload a post about my purchases on another day, when they've been washed and dried, but until then it's goodbye from me and have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment