Sunday 13 September 2015

Room Tour


Now that I'm all settled into my uni accommodation halls (after a good few hours of arranging and rearranging), I thought it was about time for a room tour!








'Currently' reading 'Beware of Pity', which I haven't actually started as of yet due to the busy nature of the first few days at uni, but am looking forward to greatly! I also have a fruit bowl in order to encourage my to stay healthy and not binge on ready meals for a year!

    

I'm absolutely obsessed with Jo Malone, and was given a gift set of Pomegranate Noir which included a 250ml hand soap, 175ml room spray and an adorable 30ml bottle of cologne which just lasts and lasts! So, of course, moving to uni was the perfect opportunity to make use of these, and my blog the perfect place to gush about them! I can't get enough of this masterfully blended scent, and look forward to filling my room with the slightly spicy aroma as the Winter months draw in.

All Pomegranate Noir products can be found at:
 http://www.jomalone.co.uk/products/3576/Fragrances/The-Collections/Fruity#/products/3607



Overlooking the minor error on the Hogwarts crate (which even I, as a self-proclaimed Potterhead, have managed to ignore) I'm fairly pleased with how stocked my cupboards are, and hope to keep them this way, although realistically, we'll see how that goes throughout the year...

Not pictured here is a shelf beside my sink absolutely spilling over with products from Lush, Simple Skincare and Tresemmé as well as my double wardrobe and textbooks (oops - the reason I'm here!)

I hope this was either enjoyable or helpful, depending on your motives for reading/looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment