Tuesday 18 August 2015

Pre-Uni Stationery Haul


Given that I was getting a little (understatement) excited about the concept of starting university this September, I decided to feed my inner stationery addict and purchase a few *ahem* essentials...





These gorgeous ring binder folders in my favourite colour, duck-egg blue and a crisp white were just £2.20 each from an adorable shop called Hema in Colonnade Walk, Victoria, London. Similarly, this folio file in a matching blue was £3 from the same shop, which I thought might be useful for slotting odd sheets and handouts into during lectures. 


Something I (probably) could have gone without was this adorable ball of bulldog clips, which, in my defence, I use a lot to hold essays together, and given that I'm studying English, it seems to do nothing but make sense, really... 

Anyway, £1, Hema


Pack of 12 fineliners to make colourful notes with (also from Hema), £2.50



Small bookmark-style post-its, £1, Hema


This was a gift, but I'd recommend it to anyone going on to study English Language like myself, as it really does cover all bases and I can tell already that it will be my saving grace over the next three years! David Crystal's 'Encyclopedia of the English Language', which I'm sure can be picked up on Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment