Thursday 20 August 2015

'Good Things' Acai Berry Micellar Water


I picked up this product in a hurry whilst in TK Maxx when my usual Garnier micellar water had run out and I was away for the weekend. Enticed by a combination of the 'Good Things' title, the acai, mango and blueberry superfruit ingredients and the £3.99 price where it usually retails at £4.99, I decided to give this a whirl for a bit of a change, and I can confidently say that this was one of the best 'whims' of my life (which probably says more about me than it ought to!) The scent of this product is beautifully refreshing, and just what I need when I reluctantly remove my make-up at the end of a tiring day when I'd really rather be sleeping, and the 'Free From' nature of this company means it is gentle and soothing on the skin. I would recommend, however, that you don't use this product on your eye make up, as I found this to sting a little. Very, very pleased with this product, and the benefits of using superfruits on your skin are just as valuable as eating them! Already there is a noticeable difference in the surface of my skin, as it appears both clearer and even healthier in complexion after just two weeks! I will definitely be looking into purchasing other products in this superfruit range, which can be found on the Good Things website:





1 comment:

  1. love a good micellar water. the garnier one is my favorite one so far.
    ❤︎

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete