Saturday 22 August 2015

Ikea Uni Homeware Haul



I finally got my uni accommodation confirmed! And so, between celebratory dances (it's been a long and complicated process that I might explain in a later post), I took a little trip to Ikea and, in my excitement, purchased quite a vast array of homeware objects I've never had reason to buy before! So I thought I would share a little bit of my excitement with you lovely lot and show you a few of my favourite items from today:


MURKLA glasses, 50p each


JÄMKA tupperware containers, £1.95 for three boxes



KASTRULL saucepans, £12 each



Mixture of FÄRGRIK bowls, side plates and dinner plates in green and white, 80p per item



And I couldn't resist throwing in this little guy at just £7 to sit on my bed!... 

Yes, he is a stem of broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment