Saturday 26 July 2014

Onken Raspberry & Honey Yoghurt!



Okay, so anyone who knows me knows how much I love eating granola and yoghurt for breakfast, and this usually comprises of Jordan's Super Berry granola (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!) and some Greek-style yoghurt with honey flavouring, occasionally with berries scattered on top. Beautiful.

Having been in this habit for quite some time now, when I was picking up some more honey yoghurt I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, what I believe to be the most glorious sight in my life this month.

Onken's Raspberry and Honey Yoghurt.

Has this ALWAYS existed?! Have I been stupid and blind?! HOW have I not ever seen this before?

Resisting the childlike urge to grab 6 before I realise that they are a figment of my imagination, I picked one up and practically ran to the till, desperate to get this home and try it. And wow. My gosh I was not disappointed.

This tastes INCREDIBLE. Seriously though, amazing. The raspberry isn't at all artificial tasting, and neither flavour is too overwhelming. I occasionally find raspberry yoghurt to be slightly sharp, but the honey in Onken's product offers an ideal balance for this, and it truly is GREAT with granola.

Seriously, guys, you have to try this stuff.

I'm, like, fangirling Onken SO hard right now.




1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Just to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go over to my blog here - http://karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html to check out the post I made and find out more about it. Also, I love your blog :)
    Karis xx

    ReplyDelete