Saturday 12 July 2014

Glasses as a fashion accessory



I think that the idea of glasses as a fashion accessory and not just as a visual aid is refreshing. Gradually, even I have noticed that, since I got my first pair of glasses (black with slight gold detailing) there have been more and more designer pairs for women available on the shelves of opticians (Sorry to say that I really cannot speak for men's eyewear).

I only really need glasses for clarity, and so I wear them when I read or, usually, when I'm blogging or watching T.V. Seeing as these are all things that I do often enough, I wanted them to feel like an accessory, and I knew that I would, generally, be wearing them at school (where I care a lot more than I should about people's opinions). Despite my initial thoughts and my setting aside an entire day for the task, it really wasn't difficult to find a pair that I liked, and I picked up these stunning Lipsy frames with pink arms for a lot less than the original £90 price (I don't know how, there was a mish-mash of offers that somehow applied to me) and I actually really love them.

GO eyewear fashion.







2 comments:

  1. I love these and as I am about to embark on a eyeglass hunt I find it inspiring. Thanks for stopping by, it was lovely to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting dear! Always great to hear from people :) aww thank you! There's a pair of glasses to suit everybody these days, good luck on your hunt!
      Naomi
      xx

      Delete