Monday 14 July 2014

Simple Skincare Review!


If you've read some of my older posts, you'll know that I have very dry, very sensitive skin and I often get spots (attractive, I know). You may also know that for quite some time now I have been frantically hunting for a 'miracle product' which will help me out with all of these issues - impossible, right? That's what I thought too, until I stumbled across the 'Simple' range with it's beautifully earthly green and white colour scheme.

Simple skincare is specifically formulated for sensitive skin, and so is beautifully gentle as well as refreshing on your face both in the morning and at the end of a long day. As the name suggests, this regime is gloriously simple and straightforward as well as quick - the exfoliating facial wash is, unlike other exfoliators, delicate yet effective. Barely any scrubbing required -- which is all the better for your skin, or so I've read!

One thing that I think makes this range stand out is the day cream. This moisturising balm is so very light that I don't have to wait more than a minute before I can apply my make-up without that clammy, wet feeling left by most moisturisers. In addition to this, the deep cleansing face mask is just perfect for those who, like me, have sensitive skin but love a pamper evening, as well as those who hate the mess of most face masks. The easy-to-use tube allows minimal 'spurts' and the even consistency of the mask works its magic within minutes (but of course, you have to revel in a scene or two of 'Mean Girls' before you take it off, I'm pretty sure it's Girl Law).

At extremely cheap prices (all products lie within the £1-£5 mark at most drugstores or even supermarkets), I was really not expecting miracles, but having only used this range for a week, I am really surprised and over the moon to say that even my nightmare skin has cleared up beautifully (although I'll spare you the images!), and is now a lot healthier, smoothly moisturised and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product, and it will certainly become a repeat purchase for me!








8 comments:

  1. I am glad you're happy with this product. Interesting write up on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it really is a brilliant product! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I also have very dry sensitive skin, especially on my forehead and nose. I love simple skincare, lovely and cheap and does exactly what you want it to :)

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are a couple of my 'problem areas' too! You're absolutely right, I'm very impressed with the whole range!
      Naomi
      xx

      Delete
  3. I have really really dry and sensitive skin, and I've never tried any simple skincare, will be sure to try some!! I've followed you on bloglovin, you have a really nice blog and do really detailed reviews! I would really really appreciate it if you went over to my blog and followed me back? It would mean a lot! Great blog, keep up the good work xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review! glad it's working for you

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you love Simple products, i do too :)
    Great blog :)
    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really are great aren't they?! :)

      Delete