Thursday 28 August 2014

Twinings Tea, London!!





Those of you who read my girlish ramblings regularly will know just how much I love tea, in fact, it seems to be becoming rather a regular topic among my posts! And so I'm sure you can only imagine my uncontrollable joy and excitement as I visited THE ACTUAL TWININGS SHOP in London yesterday... Hyperventilating just a lil bit here.

Whilst it looks upon first appearances small and quaint from the outside, once I stepped inside the very Mecca of fine quality tea I noted that it ran on for what seemed like an infinite distance, the walls piled high with teas: bagged, loose, pearls, crushed, gift sets and even adorable Twinings tea sets available in part or as a whole, making this an ideal present-buying spot (hint, hint, friends of mine...)

Whilst I could quite easily have gone absolutely mad and bought practically the entire shop (believe me, I would if I had the money!) I decided to get myself a variety of individually wrapped tea bags, which truthfully didn't come to all that much at only about 15p each. Rather than boring you all with a lengthy and complicated list of every single flavour, I'll just let you know that amongst my purchases were a Salted Caramel tea, a Gingerbread tea and those staple, everyday essentials (for me, anyway!) such as Earl Grey, Assam and Darjeeling.

If you share my immense passion for tea, I highly recommend that you journey here should you happen to be in London, as it really is well worth the visit (and the money!)



No comments:

Post a Comment