Friday 15 August 2014

Tea at Birdie Num Nums!





After a disappointing run of AS Results (oops!) I thought it would be a good idea to reconsider my university choices for next year, one of which has now become Goldsmiths, University of London. Seeing as I was in London visiting my mother and a few friends, it seemed silly not to check out the area, and so I went for a wander around New Cross.

Given that I didn't, in fact, need to be anywhere for an hour or so, I spied an adorable, quiet little cafe tucked away in the busy high street called 'Birdie Num Nums' (cute name, right?), serving a range of flavoured teas in the most adorable mis-matched cups and saucers - and if you've read my previous posts, you'll know just how much I love my tea! Safe to say, for me this was heaven, and felt a world away from the business of London.

Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment